[Areas of responsibility]
As a FA Digital Enterprise Sales Specialist, you are responsible for promote Siemens FA Digital Enterprise solution and product to the targeted market and driving customer engagements and for delivering it. At the end, responsible to leverage FA business through Digital Enterprise story and develop Digital Enterprise business itself.
You will be responsible to cooperate with other business unit Digital Enterprise colleagues as a member of Digital Industry business DE team and strong cooperate with sales responsible.
You steer all necessary activities for the successful preparation of presentation for the customer engagement and coordination between FA Headquarter and region office and customers, in needed.
You inspire our customer’s management of the power of digitalization.
You build customer-specific value propositions based on our standardized methodology and tools including Edge, IIoT, Digital Twin and Simulation, etc.
[What you will do]
You take the lead to communication with FA internal colleagues in Korea and Headquarter to develop FA Digital Enterprise related business on regular basis.
You will prepare documentation and present it to customer, internal colleagues and headquarter.
High chance of customer visit together with or without sales or other colleagues to convey the benefit of Siemens Digital Enterprise solution and product.
Develop market transparency especially target industry trend and competitors’ activities and market share.
You continuously support customer’s Digital Enterprise journey and establish a strong relationship with key decision-makers on the customer side.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Must have knowledge of Digitalization (or/and Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, Digital Enterprise) overall.
- Very good understanding of the state of art technology like Edge, IIoT, Cloud, Digital Twin, big data, etc.
- Good communication skill in Korean and English in speaking and writing along with presentation skill.
- Bachelor’s degree of Electric, Electrical, Industrial engineering or Computer Science.
- Willingness to travel and work worldwide.