- Work in partnership with sales in customer interactions to position and present our offerings. Use ability to match customer pains with gains to aid the sales process.
- Use strong practical expertise of customer operational environment in specific application area to assist Sales, Field Marketing and other stakeholders to better understand the customer operational environment.
- Demonstrate strong technical product expertise focused on a specific application area or areas e.g. upstream and act as a technical information source in the sales process.
- Conduct in-depth process reviews, bringing real value to the customer operations.
- Have excellent competitive positioning knowledge and exploit this to assist Sales, Field Marketing and other Stakeholders to better understand competitive environment.
- Actively participate in the sales tactics development with Field Marketing Specialist and execution with Account managers. Interface with MSAT at the correct stage in the sales process. Support implementation of corporate initiatives and product cycle management in field. (e.g. drive conversion, product adoption, product obsolesce etc)
- Provide frequent and detailed input concerning the effectiveness of our Strategy to the Field Marketing Specialists, both formally and informally.
- Be a resource for required technical trainings.
- Be open and exhibit a desire to develop. Pro-actively interact with manager to propose areas for development and improvement.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degrees in Life Science, Biotechnology or relevant field (Master or PhD can be considered)
- 4 to 8 years of work experience in relevant industry, such as Biomanufacturing, Life Science, Research in drug discovery
- Technical expertise in bioprocess (Upstream Development)
- Fluent in English
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)