Purpose & Overall Relevance for the organization:
- Support to provide HR Leadership and Business Partner service and support to ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR.
- Support to manage union agenda and issues to ensure a collaborative partnership
- Support to provide HR values and partner service to respective functions to ensure effective value to the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area.
- Support to recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with HR CoE functions and other departments
- Support HRBP and Line Management to improve the engagement of their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and to implement agreed action plans.
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and performance improvement activities.
- Support to manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with OTIS compensation planning process.
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts (such as Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives).
- Support to build collaborative labor relations to make constructive labor management culture
- Support to plan collective bargaining and wage negotiation with the labor union
- Support to arrange timely quarterly Labor Management Council meetings with the union and ensure proper documentation as required by law
- In collaboration with team, support all union negotiation planning and needed documentation
- Support ad-hoc HR projects and intiatives
- Business unit leaders and managers
- Local HR Team, Global HR Team
- HR CoEs
- Authorities, Attorneys
- Labor Union
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with collaborative mindset
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good MS-office skills
- Good Labor Law knowledge
- Industrial Relations experience is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject: Law, Personnel Management, Finance/Accounting)
- Internship or study/work abroad
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR; preferably in an international organization
- Project management experience preferable
- English fluent (written and oral)
- Key Responsibilities:
|ㆍ근무일시:주 5일(월~금) 오전 8시 30분~오후 5시 30분|
|ㆍ근무지역:(07326) 서울 영등포구 국제금융로 10, 8층 - 서울 5호선 여의도 에서 500m 이내|
접수기간 및 방법
|ㆍ접수기간:2021년 10월 4일 (월) 12시 ~ 2021년 11월 3일 (수) 9시|
|ㆍ학력, 성별, 연령을 보지않는 블라인드 채용입니다. |
|ㆍ입사 지원 서류에 허위 사실이 발견될 경우, 채용 확정 이후라도 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.|
|ㆍ모집분야별로 마감일이 상이할 수 있으니 유의하시길 바랍니다.|