Olympic Broadcasting Services (OBS) was created by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in 2001 in order to serve as the Host Broadcasting organisation for all Olympic Games, Olympic Winter Games and Youth Olympic Games. The Host Broadcaster is responsible for delivering the pictures and sounds of the Olympic Games to billions of viewers around the world. For more information visit www.obs.tv
[직무 및 업무내용]
Title : Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing overall administrative assistance to the Department Head, Manager or staff of each of the departments. Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required for this position.
- Coordinate meetings, setting up meeting rooms, prepare agendas and meeting minutes;
- General administration duties including faxing, photocopying, mailing, etc.
- Organize and manage department filing systems;
- Deal with issues and parties with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality;
- Promote and contribute to a positive team atmosphere;
- Coordinate travel arrangements, itineraries and process expense reports;
- Answer general phone calls and organize mail/email by responding to information as directed;
- Proactively develop administrative processes to support the efficiency of the department;
- Provide coverage to the Receptionist and help coordinate special events, as required;
- Assist with keeping common areas (kitchen, copier room…etc.) tidy and organized.
- Help with translation, when necessary;
- Know the local area very well to help orientate people and advise of restaurants, venues etc. if necessary;
- Help in managing the reception area with rosters, guidance, prioritizing tasks etc.);
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Degree or diploma from a recognized institution
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Strong knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint required; MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written in English and Korean
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines
- Able to work in high pressure situations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to work independently without guidance and supervision
- 근무지: 강원도 평창 주재 올림픽 사무소
- 근무기간: 2017년 9월 ~ 2018년 2월 말/3월 초
- 근무형태: 파견계약직
- 복리후생: 근무 기간 중 숙박제공, 4대 보험, 연월차, 경조휴가/비, 기타 회사내규
- 급여수준: 연봉기준 3,500만원
- 영문 이력서 및 자기소개서 아래 이메일로 전송 요망 (MS Word 형태)
- 이메일: ***********@**********